Calculate Delivery Cost
Sold By : SLTech
Product Location : Bagmati, Kathmandu
3500mAh Lipo Battery 30C
SWG 18/20 Soldering Wire
IMAX B6 Liop Charger
Solar Cell (5v | 0.7w) (95mm * 64mm)
UV Photo Sensitive Dry Film for PCB
ON / OFF Rocker Switch, 117S 2-Pin 250V3A 125V6A O...
Pir Switch Dani
Sonoff 4CH Pro is a 4 gang WiFi switch. It supports switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching(0.25-4s adjustable) mode. It integrates with a 433MHz RF receiver module, making it possible for the switch to be controlled by RF Remote. The Sonoff 4CH Pro smart switch is DIN Rail mounted.
Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote. They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when network is unavailable. To let the devices be controlled by their family, they can simply share the devices to them and give specified timers permissions. They can even create some scenes or smart scenes to trigger ON/OFF the switch.
• Turn on/off 4 home appliances remotely
• Supports switching among inching/interlock/self-locking modes
• Device status's synchronously display
• Single/Repeat/Countdown timers
• Share control• Supports setting power on state
• 433MHz RF Remote control
• Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
• Works with Google Home
• Works with Google Nest
• Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz) / 5-24v DC
• Max current: 10A/gang
• Max Power: 2200W/gang
• Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
• Operating Temperature(recommended): 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
Product Information in this website has been provided by the seller and while we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind including the content , ownership, completeness and accuracy. In no event , shall RedDoko be liable for any direct and indirect losses caused by product information. Any copyright infringement caused by the product information shall be removed upon the request or notice.